Office: (312) 857-7777
Fax: (312) 264-5624
Domenic Maciariello has practiced exclusively in Workers’ Compensation Law since his 2002 graduation from the DePaul University College of Law. He has spent his entire legal career with the firm founder, Bradley Dworkin, and was named a Senior Partner of Dworkin & Maciariello in 2006. In that time, he has settled over $40 million worth of cases, $28 million in the last four years alone. Domenic has also successfully taken cases to trial involving unpaid benefits and medical bills where he fought to avail his client.
With over 15 years of experience, Domenic brings unique knowledge to the firm with his hands-on technique. He believes in working hard for his clients and is relentless in this task. He believes representing the people that hold up the great state of Illinois is one of his best qualities.
Some of Domenic Maciariello’s notable recoveries include:
- $100,000 in back-owed Temporary Total Disability benefits and Permanency, and over $200,000 in Medical Bills for a Paramedic whose back injury was completely disputed. (Lisa D.)
- $300,000 settlement for a knee injury requiring multiple surgeries. (Luis M.)
- $300,000 settlement for a back injury including payment of over $200,000 in medical bills for a Chicago Public School teacher.
- Life-time payments for petitioners won at trials for Permanent Total Disability and Death cases.
“I was very satisfied with my lawyer, Domenic Maciariello. He always responded to my calls and emails. I’m very pleased with my settlement. I would highly recommend the Law Offices of Dworkin and Maciariello.” – Dave G
- Workers’ Compensation
- Your Basic Rights
- What Injuries Are Covered?
- Carpal Tunnel
- Back Injuries
- Vocational Training
- Third Party Claims
- JD, Depaul University College of Law, 2000
- Political Science, St. Joseph’s College, 1997
- Psychology, St. Joseph’s College, 1997
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Workers Compensation Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
|Like us on Facebook!||Follow us on twitter!|
What's My Case Worth?
Contact Us Toll Free 24/7
Or Fill Out the Form Below For A Free Case Evaluation