Yosef “Joe” Arviv graduated from The John Marshall Law School. Prior to joining Dworkin & Maciariello, Joe began his practice at a workers’ compensation firm handling a wide array of matters before the commission up to the Appellate Court. He has since dedicated his career to the representation of people suffering from work related injuries.
Mr. Arviv has the distinct honor of being an editor for The Review of Intellectual Property Law. He is known for being a tough litigator and strives to get larges settlements for his clients. He is fluent in both Spanish and English.
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D.)
- University of Oklahoma (B.A.)
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association (WCLA)
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
What's My Case Worth?
Contact Us Toll Free 24/7
Or Fill Out the Form Below For A Free Case Evaluation