Office: (312) 857-7777
Fax: (312) 264-5624
Domenic Maciariello has been practicing exclusively in Workers’ Compensation Law since his 2002 graduation from the DePaul University College of Law. He has spent his entire legal career with Bradley Dworkin, and was named a Senior Partner of Dworkin & Maciariello in 2006. In that time, he has settled over $40 million dollars worth of cases – $28 million in the last four years alone. Mr. Maciariello has also successfully taken cases to trial involving unpaid benefits and medical bills.
Some of Domenic Maciariello’s notable recoveries include:
- $100,000 in back-owed Temporary Total Disability benefits and Permanency, and over $200,000 in Medical Bills for a Paramedic whose back injury was completely disputed. (Lisa D.)
- $300,000 settlement for a knee injury requiring multiple surgeries. (Luis M.)
- $300,000 settlement for a back injury including payment of over $200,000 in medical bills for a Chicago Public School teacher.
- Life-time payments for petitioners won at trials for Permanent Total Disability and Death cases.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Your Basic Rights
- What Injuries Are Covered?
- Carpal Tunnel
- Back Injuries
- Vocational Training
- Third Party Claims
- JD, Depaul University College of Law, 2000
- Political Science, St. Joseph’s College, 1997
- Psychology, St. Joseph’s College, 1997
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Workers Compensation Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
What's My Case Worth?
Contact Us Toll Free 24/7
Or Fill Out the Form Below For A Free Case Evaluation