What Illinois Work Injuries Are Covered?
INJURIES AND ILLNESSES COMMONLY COVERED BY WORKERS’ COMPENSATION:
- Carpal Tunnel
- Back injuries (strains, sprains, herniated discs)
- Closed-head injuries (post-concussion syndrome, etc.)
- Bone fractures
- Rotator cuff tears and other shoulder injuries
- Nerve damage (ulnar neuropathy, etc.)
- Tendon injuries
- Burns (flame or chemical)
- Injuries caused by falling objects
- Chemical inhalation/exposure
- Loss of vision
- Loss of hearing
- Repetitive trauma injuries (carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.)
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Slip and fall injuries
- Strains and sprains
- Injuries caused by mechanical equipment failure
- Injuries caused by improper use/placement of support devices (ladders, scaffolds, etc.)
If you have suffered any of these injuries or other work related injuries in Chicago, Illinois request a Free Case Evaluation – Call Toll Free (888) 460-4878.
What's My Case Worth?
Contact Us Toll Free 24/7
Or Fill Out the Form Below For A Free Case Evaluation