Chicago Workers Compensation Lawyers
What is workers’ compensation?
Workers’ compensation consists of a number of different kinds of benefits provided by the Illinois State Laws to individuals who have suffered work-related injuries or illnesses under the Illinois Workers Compensation Act. The Act is administered by the Illinois Industrial Commission, which is a State agency. Under Illinois workers compensation law every worker who sustains an injury or illness while on the job is eligible for financial protection and security. Injuries which are caused by repetitive stress, such as carpal tunnel syndrome are also covered, as are strokes, heart attacks and other physical problems that are directly caused by a worker’s employment.
Almost every employee in the State of Illinois is covered by the Act from the moment their employment begins with their employer, and benefits are paid to an injured worker regardless of who is at fault for the injury and the types of injuries sustained.
Illinois Workers Compensation and Workers Basic Rights
- Your Basic Rights
- What Injuries Are Covered?
- Vocational Training
- Third Party Claims
- Back Injury
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
Illinois Workers Compensation Benefits
- Temporary Total Disability Benefits – These benefits are generally paid at the same interval the employee was paid before the injury.
- Permanent Partial Disability Benefits – These benefits are paid only if the work related injuries result in some permanent body loss or permanent injury.
- Permanent Total Disability Benefits – If the employee is permanently and totally disabled due to work related injury, then they are entitled to permanent total disability benefits for life.
- Survivors’ Benefits – This benefit is paid if the injury or disease results in the death of the employee and is paid to the spouse and / or children or the deceased’s parents.
- Other Claims or Settlements – Employees who are not receiving all workers compensation benefits provided by law should file a claim immediately.
Chicago, Illinois Work Injury Attorneys
When a work related accident happens the first question arises in the victims mind is related to insurance policy. Victims often collect poor service from insurance companies and obtain very less compensation they deserve for their injuries. At The Law Offices of Dworkin and Maciariello, our Chicago, Illinois workers’ compensation lawyers who are highly experienced in the field of insurance will know all the aspect of the case and ensure you to get the right justice for your claim. Our lawyers recognize the importance of solving your problems when they occur and help you in filing of worker compensation claim to get maximum compensation for your injuries.
If you have been injured on the job in Chicago, Illinois request a Free Case Evaluation – Call Toll Free (888) 460-4878.
What's My Case Worth?
Contact Us Toll Free 24/7
Or Fill Out the Form Below For A Free Case Evaluation